Wednesday 31 March 2010

A Note from Stephen


Hello it's Stephen Roberts here.

Having not had a chance or access to the blog due to technical reasons during the trek, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everybody that supported me financially with sponsorship and also physically (the Trekkers and support staff). It was an unforgettable experience with an amazing group of people for a terrific cause. My Wife Nicola is also deserving of a special mention as it was a difficult time for her and I'm sure all other partners of loved ones while we were often out of communication.

I'd like to dedicate my adventure to the memory of my Mum Frances, from whom my determination comes and without which I would not have made the summit (there was also a lot of luck involved !).

Stephen Roberts.

No comments:

Post a Comment